Derivated from SurgiMedia® 21.5”, its elder brother, DICOMedia 21.5” is a first step digital light-box that offers the possibility to display and handle radiological images and studies with ultimate details.
With DICOMedia 21.5’’, You will :
- Import patient series / studies from PACS or other DICOM server
- Visualize the images in windowed or full-screen modes
- Modifiy series/images luminosity and contrast windowings
- Zoom, de-zoom or move images
- Measure lengths, surfaces or angles directly on images
- Utilise the «movie» function to scan images pile in settable automatic mode
- Fuse correlated studies to enhance some particular structures
- Orientate the images display in radiological or surgical orientation
- Recreate image piles using the Multi-Planar Reconstruction (MPR) mode with obliques orientations
- High fidelity 3D rendering
The touch interface is the easiest and fastest way to interact with 21.5’’ offered features and the integrated DICOM Viewer is multi-touch compatible. The graphical pictogram based interface, developed in collaboration with surgeons and operating staff, meets all the requirements for a full understanding and acceptance.
Caution : DO NOT USE 21.5’’ FOR DIAGNOSIS