The new SurgiMedia®46’’V2 system (availability Q3/2019) is a wide stand-alone “all in one” multimedia platform which takes a new step in maximizing ergonomics for the display, transmission and storage of patient data in the OR.
Highly praised by many clients, SurgiMedia®46″ offers all the advantages of centralized multifunction command and large display with 3 to 6 digital HD video inputs distribution.
One of the many advantages of SurgiMedia®46″ is its seamless compatibility with all video capture medical devices, regardless of specialization or manufacturer. In addition, its modular structure easily offers scalability based on evolving needs and future investment in new hardware and equipment. To facilitate the cost-effective transition from older devices to state of the art video standards, the entire SurgiMedia® range is compatible with HD imaging up to 1080p. Ease of installation allows SurgiMedia®46″ in-service after the operating program without heavy works then without stopping surgical activity.
Featuring intuitive icons based touch screen interface which appears directly in superimposition with the video display, SurgiMedia®46″ easily allows users to:
- Import patient series / studies from PACS or other DICOM server
- Visualize the images in windowed or full-screen modes
- Modifiy series/images luminosity and contrast windowings
- Zoom, de-zoom or move images
- Measure lengths, surfaces or angles directly on images
- Utilise the «movie» function to scan images pile in settable automatic mode
- Fuse correlated studies to enhance some particular structures
- Orientate the images display in radiological or surgical orientation
- Recreate image piles using the Multi-Planar Reconstruction (MPR) mode
- Create high fidelity 3D rendering view
- Capture and manage videos on additional monitor
- Record surgical procedures with sequencing that is simple and easy to understand
- Share data with remote surgeons or other medical staff
- Archive videos and images in DICOM format files on a server or PACS
Wall-mounted (Compact), embedded (Flush) or mobile, all versions of SurgiMedia®46″ meet all medical standards, including use in sterile conditions, directly under the control of surgeons.
Our clients are guaranteed satisfaction, both in the product itself and in how we help them anticipate further needs and adapt to new technologies. Where work has become difficult because of outdated equipment, ISIS can work with clients to study the existing OR and identify the optimal SurgiMedia® solution to greatly ease the flow of video and data.
Caution : DO NOT USE SurgiMedia®46″V2 FOR DIAGNOSIS