The SurgiMedia® DistriVIEW system is a rack based multimedia platform which takes a new step in maximizing ergonomics for the distribution, display, transmission and storage of surgical videos and patient data in the OR.
Highly praised by many clients, SurgiMedia® DistriVIEW offers all the advantages of centralized multifunction command, including the control of critical equipment such as surgical lights and cameras.
One of the many advantages of SurgiMedia® DistriVIEW is its seamless compatibility with all video capture medical devices, regardless of specialization or manufacturer. In addition, its modular structure easily offers scalability based on evolving needs and future investment in new hardware and equipment. To facilitate the cost-effective transition from older devices to state of the art video standards, the entire SurgiMedia® range is compatible with HD imaging up to 1080p but also, thanks to its wiring with 3D and Ultra-HD 4K sources.
Thanks to its encoded SmartConverters , connecting a mobile device in the OR has never been so easy: SurgiMedia® DistriVIEW automatically identifiy the connected source and pre-visualize the video signal.
Featuring intuitive icons based touch screen interface, SurgiMedia® DistriVIEW easily allows users to:
- Import patient series / studies from PACS or other DICOM server
- Visualize the images in windowed or full-screen modes
- Modifiy series/images luminosity and contrast windowings
- Zoom, de-zoom or move images
- Measure lengths, surfaces or angles directly on images
- Utilise the «movie» function to scan images pile in settable automatic mode
- Fuse correlated studies to enhance some particular structures
- Orientate the images display in radiological or surgical orientation
- Recreate image piles using the Multi-Planar Reconstruction (MPR) mode
- Create high fidelity 3D rendering view
- Capture and distribute videos on many surgical or wall mounted monitors
- Record surgical procedures with sequencing that is simple and easy to understand
- Share data with remote surgeons or other medical staff
- Archive videos and images in DICOM format files on a server or PACS
Installed on a ceiling pendant, wall-mounted or embedded, the 21.5 or 24” control panel of the SurgiMedia® DistriVIEW meets all medical standards, including use in sterile conditions, directly under the control of surgeons.
Caution : DO NOT USE SurgiMedia® DistriVIEW FOR DIAGNOSIS